Whether you’re a job-poster wondering what to pay a freelancer, or you’re a freelancer quoting a project, our pay rates report can get you started. It features regularly updated freelance writing rates for a range of different types of creatives.
This is a report we compiled to help our job-posters who weren’t sure what to pay freelancers, but it took on a bit of a life of its own when our job-seekers found out about it – and it’s since been downloaded and shared hundreds of times.
Our pay rates report covers freelance writing rates for:
- content producers
- editors and proofreaders
- social media writers
If you’d like advice on what to pay (or what to charge) for another type of creative job, please email us via our contact page.
For further reading / resources, check out these blog posts and podcast episodes in which we also cover freelance writing rates, getting paid what you’re worth, and figuring out what to charge:
- 4 great hourly rate calculators to try right now
- How do I calculate my freelance hourly rate?
- Your ultimate guide to freelance retainers
- Why you should offer tiered pricing as a freelancer
- How to deal with clients who shop around on price
- 7 great responses to a client who says you charge too much