How do you capture information when someone reaches out to you about a project? If it’s a haphazard process where you gather notes via email and on the phone and pull a quote together, you need a better system – and our client brief template is it.
Sending a template to the client to fill out encourages them to think carefully about the project – and their answers can give you all the information you need, plus help you quote more accurately. It also takes away the stress of having to ask awkward questions on the phone (like ‘What’s your budget?’) as these are just part of the form the client fills in.
Our designer has created two versions of the client brief template, saving you time and making you look super professional.
This product includes:
- A Word document that you can easily customise (edit the questions you’re asking, delete questions you don’t need, add your logo to the template and your email at the bottom so it’s easy for the client to send it back)
- A beautiful, simple interactive pdf version that’s ready to go – your client simply types answers directly into the form then saves and attaches the form to an email to send back to you.
INSTRUCTIONS: To edit the Word doc with your logo
- Double click into Footer
- Insert Picture from File, and resize
- Right click image, WRAP TEXT – BEHIND TEXT
- Move into correct position
- Delete grey square and “your logo goes here”