The key to engaging written content, video or images
If you’re looking to build trust with your audience and / or position your brand as an authority, you need a content strategy and the right person to help you execute it. Typically, you’ll use content to inform, educate or entertain your customers (so they’ll hopefully come back and eventually buy).
Whether you're looking for a content producer in Sydney, Melbourne or a regional / remote location, you'll find experienced freelancers at Rachel's List who are ready to hit the ground running. Content producers and writers typically have a mix of skills, which may include writing, video, SEO and social. A digital content producer will have a big picture view for strategy and a knack for multimedia content and platforms. A content writer is likely to be more adept at writing blog posts, content marketing pieces, ghost writing and editing existing content.
- Blog posts, content marketing articles, ghost-writing
- Devising content marketing strategies
- Writing email newsletters / campaigns
- Writing how-to articles or list blogs
- Interviewing experts and customers
- Creating blog banners or social images
- Repurposing content into infographics, scripts and social