It’s a fact that writing things down can create order, and keep you accountable and on track (sometimes hard to do when you’re super busy or juggling all the things).
So it’ll come as no surprise to hear that we’re big fans of the humble to-do list – whether you use a paper one, a template you overwrite each week, or an online version.
If you’re looking for a to-do list template that you can over-write and print out, this is the exact template Rachel created for her own use, and continues to use every week.
It’s a simple word document you can fill in and print out on a weekly basis or whenever you need to update it. It’s designed to help you:
- Work on your business, website and marketing
- Ensure your systems, templates and contracts are in place
- Stay visible on your socials
- Reach out to existing clients and new prospects
- Connect with friends and colleagues and build deeper relationships.
We’ve populated it with suggestions but it’s easy to overwrite everything on the template and make it your own. We hope you find it useful!