There’s a good chance we’ll all be in isolation for a while. Sure, it’s not ideal for any of us – but it is an opportunity to:
- Get pro-active about your freelance business
- Ensure your systems, templates and contracts are in place
- Work on your digital marketing + website
- Stay visible on your socials
- Reach out to existing clients and new prospects
- Connect with friends and colleagues and build deeper relationships.
Our isolation checklist can be a way to stay on track with what you want to achieve during this period. It’s a Word document you can print out on a weekly basis and fill in with your to-do’s to keep you accountable and on track (sometimes hard to do when life feels so unstructured and unpredictable). We’ve populated it with suggestions but it’s easy to overwrite everything on the template and make it your own. We hope you find it useful!