Kirsty Fanton started out writing articles for magazines such as MINDFOOD and delicious., moved to copywriting because it paid more, and only then began thinking of (and positioning) herself as a business. She says that mindset shift has been a big part of how she’s started to niche her business and scale successfully – and in this one-hour webinar, she’ll explain how she did it and give you strategies and tips.
1. How to start thinking like a business owner (and understand what that even means!)
2. Get a no-holds-barred look into how it can change your income
3. Learn how to generate demand, rather than waiting for opportunities to come to you
4. Test your first offer – safely
5. Pre-empt the mindset gremlins that are likely to pop up as you make the shift.
All about Kirsty
Kirsty Fanton is a launch copywriter and ex-psychotherapist who’s very bad at naming things. Take Brain Camp, her course on the psychology behind high-performing copy; The Mirror Journal, her reflective practice tool for business-owning humans; or Goldy, her first goldfish… who met an untimely end at the hands of Slowpoke, the not-so-friendly sea snail. God help her if she ever has kids. Kirsty’s website is here and she’s also on Instagram.