Got a great idea for a non-fiction book and want to self-publish, but don’t have a clue about where to start? Or do you have clients who are keen to self-publish, but you don’t have the skills to help them? This comprehensive masterclass is for you. It’s presented by writer and author Anna Featherstone, who knows a thing or two about how to get your book into buyers’ hands – or on their device.
- The pros and cons of traditional versus self-publishing
- Finding a niche, planning and finishing your non-fiction book
- Learn what you can do yourself, what to outsource to the professionals and how to avoid scams
- How to crack library, bookstore, Amazon and direct sales
- The key tools and marketing tactics you need to succeed (including software tools plus how to get great cover blurbs & media attention)
- How to parlay your self-published book into other opportunities
- What it costs to self-publish a book
- And much much more!
All about Anna
Anna Featherstone is the author of four non-fiction books including Small Farm Success Australia and the memoir Honey Farm Dreaming. She’s taken traditional publishing and self-publishing routes and has insights into the pros and cons offered by both methods; as well as experience in foreign rights sales, working with literary agents, and the creation of print, ebooks and audiobooks. One of Anna’s latest books is now required reading for a national course. She’s also written for the Sydney Morning Herald and The Guardian, and when she’s not being a mum, carer and nature lover, she’s a grant, awards and content writer.