Keen to dip your toe into the fast-growing world of UX copywriting? Susan Reoch’s masterclass is the ultimate starter guide. Her super-power as a UX copywriter is writing human-centred, research-led website copy – and teaching other copywriters how to do the same. In this 90-minute event, she’ll offer valuable insights into the UX industry and share what’s involved when working on UX projects – either in-house, or with freelance clients. You’ll learn the basics of UX copywriting and where the two intersect, tips and tricks on how to build your own UX copywriting skills, different ways to price UX copywriting services and the essential tools Susan loves. She’ll also share resources about where you can learn more.
This product includes: Zoom session, questions, a cheat sheet of the session and access to the video recording.
- UX writer vs copywriter – what’s the difference?
- What does a UX copywriter do?
- How to grow an enviable UX copywriting skillset
- Mechanics of great microcopy
- Tips and tricks for working with different types of clients and teams
- Tools of the trade – what Susan uses to run her projects
- Resources for additional learning
Susan Reoch is a UX copywriting expert who’s spent the last 10 years writing razor-sharp web copy for everyone from local bookkeepers to Booking.com. She teaches other copywriters how to get ahead with UX with her free weekly newsletter and group coaching program UX to Profit. Her happy place is sipping a Campari Spritz beachside. Find her on LinkedIn or Instagram.